Wednesday, June 7, 2017

ALPHA3 17.10

I guess I'll need a 17.10 base/console image sometime in October. I might try Budgie again then. Like Linux Mint it uses the Gnome Bluetooth stack but it can switch audio input and output devices without PulseAudio Volume Control. Unfortunately the desktop environment itself kinda sux but Bluetooth works so I dunno... still don't think it'll be worth the time or effort until 18.04 (April 2018). But kernel 4.12 fixes so many Raspberry Pi bugs I probably won't be able to resist the temptation. Maybe Cinnamon Desktop on ARM64 will even work! I get excited just thinking about it! :blush:

50th ANNIVERSARY

Will fake American news even mention it? Will the fake news cover it up like Hillary's illegal email server? Maybe a partisan ex-FBI director can provide the distraction they need.

No comments:

Post a Comment