Saturday, July 22, 2017

MYSTERIOUS TRAVELER

He said he was from the future and he was carrying a Raspberry Pi 6C in the official holographic Pi Foundation case. I asked him for firmware for my Pi 3B and he used Quantum Entanglement Bluetooth v11.2 to write it to my SD card that was several miles away. I immediately drove home and made this backup image:

LINK REMOVED USE BETA5
1GB BETA4 ZIP has md5sum of 52dca140225a6009aa811055f32f457a

If you compare the GPU's boot code file byte-by-byte (using cmp) with the official one from 7-11-2017 they'll probably seem the same though. All the overlays might be from kernel 4.9.38 too. Maybe, possibly...

OMG! WTF? My firmware is from THE FUTURE :o

BUILT-IN BLUETOOTH

I've got it nailed down to a problem with RFCOMM which I really don't feel like researching at the moment. I'll give it another try before 17.10 is released though. Works with my Panda BT 4.0 USB dongle so I'm kind of over it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment